Monster Savings serves business customers in Manhattan delivering the highest quality products from Costco with topnotch customer service at the lowest possible prices. The truest testament to our service is that once a new customer tries us out, they stay with us week after week, month after month, and year after year. Our customers aren’t dumb and there’s plenty of competition among vendors. Our customers stick with Monster Savings because of the value they receive with every order.
- Costco = Great Products at Great Prices
- We typically are 20% less expensive than other vendors such as Fresh Direct. If you order $1,000 worth of products per week, we can save you $10,000 per year. And, there’s no delivery fee. And, we don’t use a ridiculous amount of new cardboard boxes; we use the perfectly good boxes from Costco to package your products. And, we didn’t threaten to move to New Jersey to get millions of dollars of NYC tax credits.
- We offer first time business customers $250 off your first order.
- We have a rewards program where you receive 2% back on your purchases.
- Our long term business customers include Gilt, Appnexus, Foursquare, Tumblr, Twitter and The Ladders. They were all using other vendors. They switched to Monster Savings and stayed with Monster Savings.
- Top notch customer service. You can always call Michael Eberstadt, the owner, on his cell phone 646 320 9894 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We have partnered with Smartli to offer automatic grocery replenishment.
- We have partnered with Joyride Coffee – the best office coffee service in NYC. If you start ordering from Joyride (and Monster Savings), you will receive an additional $250 off your first Joyride order.
- Monster Savings’ full time employees are paid nearly twice what Fresh Direct employees are paid and receive health insurance.
- We are a NYC start-up just as are the vast majority of our customers.
The bottom line is this
We want you to start ordering from Monster Savings and, once you become a regular,
we will do (almost) anything to keep you happy. Learn more about Monster Savings.
The Boss, Michael Eberstadt delivering to Gilt
Tyrone and Eugene loading the trucks
Ron catches one at summer fishing outing in Sheepshead Bay
About the Founder - Michael Eberstadt:
Michael Eberstadt founded Monster Savings (then Big Box Deliveries) in 2009. He would often shop at Costco buying baby back ribs for his BBQ restaurant, Rack & Soul, located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan. Soon, he was also buying products for his family realizing just how much money he was saving on every day groceries, cleaning supplies, health products, etc. From that realization, he thought he could supply friends and then businesses as well. With the rapid growth of the tech community - our bread and butter - in New York City, Monster Savings has grown as well. Michael is a lifelong New Yorker as is his wife with whom he has two teenage kids. Michael understands that the continued growth and success of Monster Savings comes from serving customers at the highest level which means finding and retaining the best possible employees which means paying them properly and making sure that all employees understand that Monster Savings will rise or fall based upon collective efforts. Our mantra really is that we are only as good as our last delivery.